1. Did you get a chance to get some Palms or decorate your house or door with some sort of greenery? Send a picture of it and we will share it on the church facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/
2. We will do something similar on Easter Sunday. So get ready to share pictures of the way you are celebrating Easter Sunday at home.
3. Maundy Thursday (April 9th at 7:00 pm) will be a Zoom service. Below is the link and login information. The order of service will be sent out later this week. You can follow along with that. If you would be willing to read one of the Maundy Thursday bible passages please let Pastor Jeff know (firstname.lastname@example.org). It will not be pre-recorded. It will be live on Zoom.
Time: Apr 9, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
5. We have monthly devotionals (‘Christ in Our Home’, ‘Portals of Prayer’ and ‘The Word in Season’) available in a plastic bin outside the front doors. Please help yourself if you are in the area. (Feel free to bring one to a home-bound friend as well.)
6. For now, my day off is on Friday. If you have an emergency on a Friday, please don’t hesitate to contact me by phone or text. I usually don’t check my email on my day off. However, if it is not an emergency or can get wait, please follow up on another day.